Error message

Notice: Undefined index: disabled_javascripts in eu_cookie_compliance_page_build() (line 306 of /var/www/dytnwmuseopicassomalaga/sites/all/modules/eu_cookie_compliance/eu_cookie_compliance.module).
Main content

Caption

COURTYARD OF THE ENTRANCE TO NOTRE-DAME-DE-VIE

Mougins, 1964-1972

Picasso moved to this residence near Cannes after he married Jacqueline, in 1961. There he established his last workshop and died on 8th April 1973.

On the left, 'The Little House of Jacqueline' can be seen. On the right, his car, the Hispano-Suiza owned by the artist since 1933.